Sport and leisure
We are located next to some of the most beautiful lakes in South Tyrol: Lake Kaltern (4 km); Montiggl Lakes at Eppan (18 km); Lake Fennberg (20 km);
We are just a short drive away from Tramin and Tramin has a wonderful:
- sport and adventure pool: Open from mid may to mid september.
- Tennis: 4 tennis courts in the sports area of Tramin. For information and reservation, call Telephon 39 0471 860812
- Surfing & Sailing: The Lake Kaltern has great surfing and sailing.
- Climbing: In Tramin you can find a new climbing hall.
- Fishing: You can fish in Lake Kaltern. You can get a licence at the Tourism Board of Kaltern.
- Bowling: You can find the bowling alley of Tramin at the restaurant Bürgerstube.
- Hiking: There is a beautiful trail around the village Tramin. You will pass many vineyards and orchards, historic farmhouses and also the mountain "High "Roen", if you want to climb the 2116 metres.
- Billiard: You can find a billiard room by the Bar Urbankeller in the historic centre.
- Golf: For Golfers, there is a beautiful 18 hole golf court in Petersberg, near Aldein.